Become a Network AdministratorBegin your career in Information Technology (IT) as a Network Administrator with a series of Course video tutorials. Learn the essential skills you’ll need to organize, install and support a Cisco network.
Master the networking concepts and skills. Configure routers and switches.
Network Administrators play a vital role in managing and maintaining an organization’s computer network.
The courses are:
1. Foundations of Networking – Networking Basics
2. Foundations of Networking – IP Addressing
3. Foundations of Networking – Network Media (LANs)
4. Foundations of Networking -Network Media (WANs)
5. Foundations of Networking Protocols and CLI Tools
6. Understanding IP Addressing
7. Network Troubleshooting
8. Everything you need to know about Subnetting
9. Exploring the Packet Delivery Process
10. Getting to know IPv6
11. Advanced Topics in Cisco Routing RIPv2, EIGRP and OSPF
12. Protect your Network with Open-Source software
13. Troubleshooting your Network with Wireshark
14. Up and Running with Cisco CLI Switch Configuration
15. Up and Running with Cisco CLI Router Configuration
16. Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician Essential Training